JOIN IN FOR ALL THE FUN IN THE FINAL SCAVENGER HUNT – FIND “SUMMER STRAWBERRY”
JUST FOLLOW THE CLUES BELOW TO FIND “SUMMER STRAWBERRY”
Find Edible Arrangements’ ‘Summer Strawberry!’
The scavenger hunt is on to decipher the clues and determine which Edible Arrangements store ‘Summer Strawberry’ is visiting. The scavenger hunt will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores. There will be four consecutive Wednesday’s, from August 15-September 5, where ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be making an appearance during a pre-selected 2-hour time period.
Free Fruit and Fun!
Anyone who correctly deciphers the clues and finds ‘Summer Strawberry’ within the designated 2-hour time period will receive free samples of smoothies, dipped fruit or fresh fruit salad when they mention the scavenger hunt. Emailing a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or commenting on this blog post the address/ store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ will enter you to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card, or one of four arrangements ! Doing both will get you two entries! Tweeting a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #IFoundFruit and showing it to the cashier will get you an additional entry and a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
Live far from the selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit your local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention that you are there because of scavenger hunt and you will receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
* The scavenger hunt and its affiliated promotions will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores
Wednesday, September 5 from 4 P.M.- 6 P.M.
– The last appearance of ‘Summer Strawberry’s is in the capital of Massachusetts, the city made famous by a giant tea party and Paul Revere’s warning that, “The British are coming!” during the American Revolutionary War.
– The Edible Arrangements location is easily accessible by public transportation with nearby T stops such as:
Green Lineà Government Center
Red Lineà Downtown Crossing
Orange Lineà State Street
Blue Lineà State Street
– Brush up on your history along the way! Edible Arrangements is located down the street from the Old South Meeting House which is part of the esteemed Freedom Trail.
– Continuing with the history theme… ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be at the store located on a street that shares its name with America’s first president, the country’s capital and a state in the North West. http://www.ediblearrangements.com/Stores.aspx
“SUMMER STRAWBERRY” IN THE NASHUA, NH STORE LAST WEEK!!!